05 January 2010

Summer Love...


I'm completely obsessed with this scarf that I purchased from Zara during my many summer trips to New York City last summer. Zara is by far one of my favorite brands, I can always find something that I absolutely need in their stores, and this scarf was no exception. It's very light weight and the tie dye pattern goes with just about everything in my closet - or at least that what I tell myself every time I put it on.


It's extremely long so one day playing with it, I decided to tie it into a bow. Blame on the holiday spirit or the windows that line 5th Ave, but I felt like a present waiting to be unwrapped, on display for the world to unwrap the sartorial reasons behind my adorned neckline.


Paired with a Zara men's cardigan, Levi 501 Super Skinny jeans, and a Hanes crewneck tshirt. Michael Kors chronograph watch and Chico's bracelet, with my Aldo lace up oxfords. Headed to Philly for 2 days in this outfit; while on the highway a woman turned and smiled. As I turned and smiled back, she totally gets me I thought, she totally gets me.

No comments: