11 January 2010

Baby It's Cold Out...



Arrived in so called Sunnyside Florida on Saturday and it was 35 degrees out! Definitely not complaining because constant 85+ degree weather can really wear on your spirits when getting dressed in the morning - have you ever tried to wear a cardigan and have to constantly explain that it's a summer cardigan as you sweat off every ounce of confidence you had when you first put it on? Well I do. So, whenever I get a chance to raise from the dead my winter loves, I'm all over it.


First day back to work in 3 weeks - I was on maternity leave (Holiday Vacay). Wearing Banana Republic t-shirt, Levi 510 Super Skinny jeans, White House Black Market Blazer, and Nicole Farhi velvet scarf, underneath my favorite Marc Jacobs oversized sweater. Oh how I love the "Where does he think he is" looks I get from the locals. A constant reminder, I don't think we're in Kansas anymore.


This is my favorite Marc Jacobs distressed leather tote that I scored from the NYC Special Items store in the Village. For $45, how could I resist? New wayfarers from Urban Outfitters.


My own personal heroine, Venti Soy Chai Tea Latte from Starbucks! Happy Monday!

P.S. Don't forget to click on the Eiffel Tower icon and follow me via BlogLovin or with your Google Account. Ciao!

No comments: