06 January 2010

No Cinnabon Stand?!?!



While in Philly for 2 days, I wore my favorite vest from Zara that is probably one of the best investments I made towards my wardrobe - $40. It has a two way zipper that allows you to zip it all the way up with one and bring the other zipper up as well. Genius. The possibilities are endless and I'm sure I will be sharing them with you in future posts. It kinda reminds me of the Alexander Wang one that I am dying to get my hands on.

I would really love if it came in black, oh would my life be complete - not necessarily, but it would truly be nice! Maybe I'll find a tailor in FL who can copy the pattern and make me one. Here's hoping.


Paired with a striped vneck cardigan from H&M, Levi 510 Super Skinny jeans, and Aldo lace up oxfords, to search for a Cinnabon stand that didn't exist. Boy was that trip cut short.

No comments: