02 April 2010

Untitled Post Has A Nice Ring...

Photobucket

Photobucket
Sweater Coat: Marc by Marc Jacobs; Sweater: J.Crew; Necklace: Chico's; Jeans: Levi's 510 Super Skinny; Suede Shoes: Zara

Photobucket

I'm absolutely loving my look, and I know, I say that in every post - but the most important and rewarding relationship you will have in life is the one you have with yourself...and I must admit that Me, Myself and I are having the best menage a trois.

Tonight's the Fort Myers Art Walk downtown and I can't wait to enjoy the free wine and fine art that all of Southwest FL has to offer. This little event is becoming an integral part of my very scarce social calendar. I'm joining uber fab jewelry designer, Erika Pena tonight, and she always brings a good time with her. Fall in love with her amazing pieces here.

Here's to a good Good Friday...

2 comments:

FEMMEBOI said...

i am definitely in love with this outfit ur face looks so high fashion and the way u put everything together is awesome. follow me on blogger cause ill definitely follow u

Anonymous said...

perfection!
<3