05 April 2010

If I Were A Girl....






J.Crew's Fall 2010 Collection

This past Friday, April 1st, no fools were fooled as editors, bloggers, and Derek Lam among other special guests previewed the Fall 2010 collection for powerhouse brand J.Crew. The collection was showcased at Milk Studios, described by Creative Director, Jenna Lyons, as "Edie Beale goes to girl scout camp".

Now, there are very few times in life when a stylish gay guy (like moi) really wishes he was born a girl - like when I see a ridiculous pair of Louboutins, a beyond fab big necklace (oh wait, I wear those now...) or how about when I see uber chic collections like this one right here! DAMN genetics, science and divine intervention. Don't get me wrong, I love being my amazingly, fabulous self, but I mean come on...it's just not fair. But, as many of you may have already guessed, I will certainly be taking a cue from my style icon, Jenna Lyons herself, and will be borrowing from the opposite sex...excuse me ladies, mind if I join you?

So, what do you think. The above are just my favorites of the 40 looks showed on Friday. You can view the entire collection here. Now, if you'll excuse me, I have drool on my new MacBook that needs tending to.

No comments: