07 April 2010

Anatomy of Grays...

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Cardigan: Uniqlo, T-Shirt: Forever21, Jeans: Levi's 510, Belt: Uniqlo, Rings: NYC Shop, All Saints, Watch: Michael Kors

Loving this monochromatic look. I definitely have to say when it comes to Monday mornings (that's when I wore this), I really try my best to be comfortable first...crossing my fingers I pull something out of the air that resembles my chic self. Whew! Recovering from the weekends can be serious business.

So excited to be heading back to D.C. for my best friend's college graduation soiree. I know this is going to be the party of the year...when she throws a party, she throws a party. Many outfits must be scouted.

On another work related note, tomorrow is my review and I'm slightly nervous...definitely wearing my most "I take myself and my job very seriously" outfit. All black!

Wish me luck...

No comments: