20 March 2010

Stop! Hammer Time...

Photobucket

Photobucket
American Apparel Circle Scarf and Harem Pants, Forever21 Basic Tee, Zara Purple Suede Loafers, Michael Kors Watch

Photobucket

2 weeks ago while I was in NY, I decided to do myself a favor and get a pair of harems. I've been debating back and forth on whether or not I had the confident to pull them off - because I pretty much decided I had to have a pair, I just need to believe in myself enough to know that I would look amazing no matter what I wore. So, I went to American Apparel and got them.

These are probably the most lightweight, most comfortable pair of pants I probably have ever owned - aside from the jumpers I wore as an infant. Thanks, Mom. I seriously only wish they came with pockets. Oh well, I guess it's time to invest in that all the time, anywhere, black leather bag I've been obsessing over.

Wore this to an outside mall, oh excuse me, lifestyle center last Saturday. The looks I got were priceless. One guy even had the guts to ask, "are you a back-up dancer for MC Hammer?". I mean, Harry Winston always believed, "People are going to stare. Might as well give them something to look at".

Amen, Harry. Amen!

5 comments:

Jimmy De La Cruz said...

haha that was a funny comment, but you look hot, love the whole outfit with the pop of color from the loafers. I must admit Ernest I have a little crush on you lol, I'm serious.

Jimmy

Unknown said...

YOU ARE TOO FUNNY!
I love the pants, and the glasses...i need them now!!!! looking good Mr. Ernest!

x
jn
www.jeneennicole.blogspot.com

Ernest B. said...

@Jimmy - thanks so much for the nice comment. Hit me up via email.

@Jeneen - thanks, Love!!! We have to hook up when I'm back home (DC) in May.

Kim said...

i love this! harems for men r the best! you have gr8 style! love the shoes too! it's very refreshing to see a "regular" guy with style so sick of the norm and you so exceed it! :D

ps how'd you get the .blogspot out of your url? :D

www.rgs-fashionology.blospot.com

THE DIVINITUS said...

very cool look, and those moccs pop up nicely.