02 February 2010

Studded Muffin...

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
My version of the stacked bracelets trend - two watches; the Kenneth Cole one (on top) doesn't work.

Photobucket
My parcel ( I love that word, it sounds so regal) arrived from Forever21 yesterday - you know, the one I posted about it here, last week. After inspecting everything and making sure it was at least close enough to those enticing web images - CAUTION, items online can appear more luxurious and quality made than they actually are, I immediately tried on this studded shoulder sweatshirt, and decided to waste no time debuting it at the office and on the blog. I don't play around when it comes to new purchases - no time like the present I like to say. I always purchase items that I can wear NOW and LUST forever.

Paired the ultra soft darling sweatshirt with my H&M black trousers and Zara tuxedo shoes for a totally modern Tuesday meetings look. I kinda wish the studs went all the through the shirt - they're glued on, and I wish the bottom hem was more fitted to the body - has this weird cheaply constructed hanging effect going on. But hey, for $17, I really can't complain. Although, it did inspire me for my next DIY project.

Stay Tuned...

No comments: