10 February 2010

Big Love...

My Inspiration - Acne AW 2010 Collection

Photobucket

Photobucket
My cockapoo Aspen, couldn't resist the chance to get her picture taken.

Photobucket


Photobucket


Getting dressed at 6am to get to work by 6:30am can sometime be a bit much. I found it quite liberating actually to know that I only had a small window of time to get dressed and dash out the door. No time to dance back and forth in front of the mirror tugging at every sad attempt to look more fashionable, extreme, and daring than my clothes (most anyway) would allow.

Going through my "wardrobe in proceess", as I'm now referring to it, I thought about the Acne AW 2010 collection in Sweden. They did this long over lean look - translation, big, long shirts with slim, skinny bottoms. Perfect! Reached for my recently thrifted Banana Republic shirt, 510 Super Skinny Jeans, and my black Aldo lace ups and viola! Hello, No Nonsense Wednesday!!! The look was completely beyond chic and definitely one I'll be adopting more and more. Finally, another reason to go thrifting again...as if I ever needed a reason.


Photo Credit: Style Salvage

No comments: