03 February 2010

Toggles and Chains...

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
This black and white chained sweater from Forever 21 was an impulse buy that has continued to bring me joy every time I wear. Paired with my Marc Jacob toggle sweater coat, it was the perfect outfit to battle the lovely weather Florida is having. 60 and a little windy. I love it!

Can't believe the weekend is fast approaching. I put a few books and the movie Princess Mononotke on reserve at the library - I've never seen this movie, but I hear it's life changing and absolutely, AMAZING!!! An EPIC film. Here's hoping...

4 comments:

Blair Sandlain said...

hey luv the sweater its 2 u

Jimmy De La Cruz said...

Love the Marc Jacobs sweater, it's hot

Jimmy
delastyle.blogspot.com

Anna Jane said...

Love your choice of layering and I love the chain effect of the jumper. Naice watch too!

- Anna Jane xxx
(PixelatedBlonde.com)

mutima said...

your coat is amazing what an iintresting mix of textures:)xxscisi