05 February 2010

Waisted...

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket
So the blazer I bought on my last thrifting hunt turned out to be such the conversation piece at work today. A lot of people thought it was a fun constructed jacket, but nope, it's pretty much a uniform blazer that I pulled tight on either side and belted. Right now, I'm LUSTING strong, statement dressing and it feels so natural - don't you just love self actualization...I do. Must collect more strongly constructed blazers to give myself options on colors, textures, prints, the works. Remember, I'm building a timeless collection that is, In Ernest.

Later on today, I'm going to a fashion lecture, more like history lesson on couture at the Interior Design school here in Fort Myers - this aughta be good. Not sure what I'm going to wear, but I'm sure it'll consist of a white button up and my Levi 510's. Every great artist needs a blank canvas...

No comments: