04 February 2010

Slightly Obsessing...

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Klein Tool Bag
Photobucket
Some contents of my Klein bag - Louis Vuitton pouch and Moleskin journal

So excited for my upcoming trip to New York at the end of the month. Can't wait to see my friends, have good eats, and overlook Bryant Park yet again. Wearing J.Crew vneck sweater, Gap pants and vintage Hogans that first premiered here. They pinch my right foot to the point that I have to take breaks and take them off under my desk during the day - but I love them so, and will never let them go! No pain, no gain! The Klein tool bag is an official tool bag, my maintenance guy had one and gave me a look as if a secret code - sorry, no power tools in here, homie. This is for fashion only. I'm giving a look.

While we're on the subject of bags, there's a bag that I'm absolutely obsessing over and can't stop thinking about - I've been having dreams of walking the streets of NY and every major fashion-know-it-all stops me and let's me know that they love my bag, all the other people are left with this "Is he serious" look. Oh, how I love it so!

I've been in the market for the perfect everyday bag outside of my work bag, something I can wear crossbody, black, leather of course, a little fashion and little rock and roll. I think I may have found it, the icing on the cake that will have most people staring and some swooning. Hey, people are gonna stare, might as well give em something to look at. Stay tuned...

No comments: