09 June 2010

Where's My EASY Button...

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

If I had an EASY button for summer office dressing, I'd press it every morning I woke up! With the ever rising temperatures, it gets harder and harder to look professional and stylishly put together without melting on my way from the car to the office. I definitely have to agree that living here in Florida has taught me the simplicity of looking my best - easy fabrics and lots of great accessories is the only way one can make it out alive.

When it comes to summer dressing, there's definitely some things that are just basic essentials, and the above polos fall into that category. These are from J.Crew and at about $20 a pop - love the Extra 20% off summer sale - these will be in SERIOUS rotation as the summer burns on. Total I think I spent $130 including shipping for these 6 beauties. The colors are seasonless and will work nicely with the pieces I currently have in my wardrobe.

Little by little I'm acquiring a collection of items that I'll wear now and LOVE forever.

1 comment:

Suar Gazaroglu said...

hiii so cool blogg i love it!!! (=
if you follow me ill be happy (=

www.suargazaroglu.blogspot.com