13 June 2010

Anything But Casual...

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Shirt: GAP; Harem Pants: American Apparel; Shoes: Aldo; Necklace: Chico's; Watch: Michael Kors

Photobucket

Photobucket

What is casual anymore? Harem pants in the summer are definitely the way to go. I just found these lodged in the back of my closet - reorganization is underway. Googling closet designs for inspiration. It's all about the organization of one's life that will bring the greatest reward. I'll probably be able to find a lot more things and eliminate the extra 5 minutes at night trying to find my favorite key items. Just saying...

Wore this on Friday to the office and the necklace was cherry on top the cake. Chico's is really doing their thing and the accessories are on fire and just what I'm looking for. Instantly this "casual" outfit is boosted to another plateau of hauteness! Leopard print...if only I had some leopard print loafers...Let the search begin!

No comments: