12 June 2010

Is My Tie On Straight...

Photobucket
Vest: H&M; Shirt: J.Crew; Jeans: Levis 510 Super Skinny; Espadrilles: Forever21; Tie: Vintage; Watch: Michael Kors; Rings: All Saints and Spencer Gifts

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Learning more and more what looks best on me in this blistering heatwave we call summer in Florida. Button ups with rolled sleeves, vests, skinny jeans, ties/bowties, loafers or lace up oxfords. Getting dressed every morning is becoming easier and easier because I'm becoming more confident in who I am and my style! I love looking pulled together - a serving of classic with some edge and fun on the side.

The pattern mixing I'm achieving with this look is BANANAS! Plaid shirt with circle pattern tie and floral print espadrilles. Completely unexpected and all the more appealing. After seeing these pics, I'm thinking the look would have really been a showstopper if the vest had gold buttons...oh boy, another DIY project under way!

Stay Tuned....

No comments: