01 July 2010

Stylishly Independent...

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Polo: J.Crew; Jeans: Levi 510 Super Skinny; Suede Moccasins: Zara; Watch: Michael Kors

Photobucket

Photobucket

Finally!!!! The end of the week is here, and I can hardly contain myself. To celebrate my style independence, I wanted to be colorful and a little abstract at the office. What do you think? Mission accomplished?

Tomorrow is the first summer Friday in the office and I can hardly wait for the imaginary school bell to ring and release the "kiddies" to enjoy their 3 day weekend. I'm hopping on the road tomorrow with my boy James to enjoy some fun in the sun in Orlando. I'm in charge of bringing snacks for the road trip and since I do everything last minute, I have to leave work and go hit up World Market and Target. I also need to buy some shorts - khaki and navy colored for during the day. Skinny jeans in 90 degree weather, no bueno!

Happy Thursday...

No comments: