27 September 2010

When In Doubt...

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Shirt: Zara; Pants; H&M; Shoes: Zara; Watch: Michael Kors

Photobucket

"Aint nobody dope as me, I'm just so fresh, so clean. So fresh and so clean, clean". I absolutely love this song because it describes my mood every time I leave my house. This outfit, while basic in color combination is anything but when you get into the details.

I would have to say that this linen pullover was a summer staple and is easily making its way into my Fall lineup. Whenever I feel like keep an outfit simple and clean, yet chic all the same, I reach for a black and white ensemble which is basically fail proof.

Anyway, hope your week is off to a great start. Happy Monday.

1 comment:

FRANCESCA said...

I love the shirt!
pass to my blog!
kisses francesca
http://fashionmilkshake90.blogspot.com/