02 September 2010

Distance Lover...


Village (East or West) strolls... (Zara)


Lazy Days in the city... (All Saints)


Never failing...at anything! (J.Crew)


Everyday essentials, no matter where I go...(Filson)


When the lights are too blinding... (Karen Walker)

Unfortunately, living in Florida doesn't give me the opportunity to go fall shopping like my counterparts up North. Oh, the great divide. Until the weather breaks here, my wish list of images above and on my desktop will have to take me to autumn leaves and warm hot chocolate.

Oh distance lover, Fall. I don't know when I'll see you, but when I do...it'll be a glorious celebration.

2 comments:

Constance said...

The Zara jackets/coats are so gorgeous! x

E said...

Bag (Filson?? no way!) and the sunglasses (always a fan of tortoise shell) are an unstoppable combo. Love it.