28 December 2010

In Style...

Alexander McQueen Samsonite Black Label Set

The holidays always remind me of one thing. No, it's not hot chocolate with marshmallows, or garland strung by the chimney with care, or the hopes that St. Nick would soon be there (and for the record, my house doesn't have a chimney, so good luck with that one homes). Anyway, when I think of the holidays, I think of holiday travel and nothing to me means travel than a nice piece of luggage. The above set is from the late Alexander McQueen and was designed in 2006 as part of the Samsonite Black Label collection.


The design resembles a very, very skinny model's spine and ribs and is what I would consider a sickening set to travel through BWI with. Talk about a head turner. It's pieces like this that you know without a shadow of a doubt wont be thrown up under any plane. Talk about traveling in style! Though "Santa" came and delivered one of the best Christmas' ever, here's to getting an early start for next year.

No comments: