04 December 2010

Chambray Please...

PhotobucketPhotobucket

Photobucket
Velvet Vest: Forever21; Chambray Shirt: GAP; Jeans: Uniqlo; Shoes: Aldo; Belt: Uniqlo; Watch: Michael Kors

Photobucket

I've always been a fan of the chambray shirt ever since the summer started, but I could never bring myself to pay over $30 for it. Even though there were several times I was really close to breaking down and getting this one from J.Crew, I remained a good little boy and waited till I found one that was in my price range. Enter the GAP Friends & Family.

What's that you say? 30% off your total purchase? What's the code?!?! So I got this nice striped chambray shirt for $21; including shipping :). I wasn't ready to bring on the full trend of denim on denim so I decided to break the look up a little with the addition of this velvet vest I've had forever. That's kinda funny seeing as this is a piece from Forever21. Now see, even though I didn't spend too much money on the vest, had to have cost less than $20 if I remember correctly, I still get so much use out it during the year. It's a good thing I take care of my garments and treat them all the same...like found piece of treasure that will enhance my collection. Something tells me this chambray shirt will make a nice edition.

Happy Friday.

No comments: