06 January 2012

Time & Time Again...

J.Crew Andros Timex Watch 

Let's start this post off right - Happy New Year! It's hard to believe that another year has come and gone, but I'm really looking forward to what 2012 has in store for me, the blog, and my career in fashion pr. Every year around this time, I always try and find something to add to my wardrobe that will be timeless (pun intended) and an investment in my overall GROWN MAN STYLE. 

This J.Crew Timex Andros watch meets all my sartorial requirements, and with a price tag of $145, it's perfect on my budget savvy pockets as well. With J.Crew's current promotion of 25% off sale merchandise (ending today), the final price would be around $109 before taxes; throw in my $25 e-gift card from my boss and mentor, the final price would be around $85.

However, with my birthday around the corner (March 18th), I'm thinking it will take the guess work out of what my family can get me - I always ask for things I need, and this watch is a definite necessity. Another great feature is the fact that the strap is interchangeable with all of the offered straps by the prep with a twist retailer (found here), making this the gift that keeps giving!

If it's true you can tell a lot about a man from his watch, then this one will tell the world that I believe in timeless, investment pieces; tending to score them from the most unexpected places.

Till the next one!
EB



No comments: